General Data Protection Regulation – Please read and keep for future reference
This document is subject to change to stay in line with current laws and legislation, revisions can be downloaded from our website: www.5ringsgroup.co.uk once published.
“5 Rings Group” Includes the following entity’s: “5 Rings Telecom”, “5 Rings IT”, “5 Rings Energy” & “5 Rings Marketing”
This notice sets out the basis which 5 Rings Group will process personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about a) users of our web sites and web portals www.5ringsgroup.co.uk, phonemanager.5ringstelecom.co.uk, smt.5ringstelecom.co.uk, (‘Sites’) and b) users of our telecommunications and information technology products and services (‘Services’).
- We will only collect, keep, use and share data for the legitimate business purposes that are explained below, or if we are legally obliged to do so.
- We will be as clear and as transparent as we can with you regarding what data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we hold your data, we will take appropriate measures to secure it, and will provide you with the means to keep it up to date. You can call us Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 GMT on 0333 2200 555 or e-mail email@example.com if you required your data to be updated
- In the event of a data breach of 5 Rings Groups systems we will notify affected clients by email and if necessary telephone call
- While your organisation remains a customer of 5 Rings Group we will continue to hold and process your data where necessary and where required for you to continue using our products and services
Data collected by 5 Rings Group
We will collect the following data from you as a 5 Rings Group customer or if you enter a contract with 5 Rings Group:
- Data collected directly from your business through our ordering process, including: a contact name, a contact telephone number, a contact email address, a postal address, and bank details for Direct Debit payment purposes.
- Data collected directly from your business for setup, delivery and configuration of Services, including: site contact name, site contact telephone number, site contact email address, site postal address, telephone subscriber number, telephone subscriber name, telephone subscriber email address, and telephone Subscriber alternative number.
- Data received directly from your business through your use of our Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes: your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the duration of each visit, the pages accessed, the HTTP access code returned, the type, version and default language of your browser, and your device operating system type and version.
How 5 Rings Group uses your data
- Deliver, support and maintain the services that you have ordered.
- Bill you for the services that you have ordered from us
- Contact you with important updates concerning the status, features, and ongoing development of your active services.
- Contact you with product, marketing and other informational messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us.
- Contact you regarding charges to our privacy statement
5 Rings Group will not sell your information. We will also not share your information with any third party, except as stated in this privacy statement, or as required to operate our sites, supply you with services, to administer your account, or otherwise as required to or permitted by law.
3rd Party Data Processors
We use third party data processors to collect, export, process and store data on our behalf, if you would like to know more information about these organisations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 2200 555
Data Subject Access Requests
You may query the data that 5 Rings Group holds about you, If you would like to contact us regarding a “data subject access request” then please e-mail email@example.com. We aim to respond to your request within 5 business days of you contacting us on the above e-mail address.
Document Release Date: May 2018