Vacancy for Support Technician - Telecoms & IT
As we continue to grow, exciting opportunities are arising within the 5 Rings Group. Our support teams are growing and we are currently recruiting a new Support Technician for Telecoms and IT.
- Good timekeeping
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enjoy Teamwork
- Determination and Persistence
- Eager to learn
- Problem Solver
Reporting into the Support Team leader and working out of our Lancing Office, you will have knowledge and (preferably) experience of:
- WLR Lines
- Hosted VoIP services and systems
- Onsite PBX and hybrid phone systems
- Network Hardware – Routers/Switches/Firewalls
- SIP Trunks
Advantageous, but not required, knowledge and experience of:
- Email Services onsite and offsite – Office 365/G Suite/Exchange
- Anti-virus Solutions
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- IT Network Support
- PC and Server Hardware
The successful candidate can start with immediate effect.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on Experience)
Email Nick with your CV and covering letter, or to request more information.